Big Cypress RV Resort — A Florida Everglades Destination
We are centrally located in the heart of the Florida everglades. We are only a one-hour drive from Fort Lauderdale to the East or Fort Myers to the West. We are accessible to three major airports; Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Miami International Airport (MIA) or Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW).
Big Cypress RV Resort Office Hours:
Open Monday – Friday: 8:30am-1pm / 2pm-4pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Easter Sunday Hours: Closed
July 4th – Closed
Thanksgiving Hours: Closed Thursday and Friday
Christmas Hours: December 24 & 25 – Closed
CAMPGROUND SAFETY GUIDELINES
The updated campground rules, which will be provided to you upon registration, were implemented, so that we all have a way to make the best of the Campground this season. Please remember that we are asking all Campers to do their part, so we all stay well.
In order to provide and maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment, guests must adhere to the following:
- Guests MUST adhere to ALL Tribal Government, Campground Safety Guidelines/Policies and CDC Guidelines
- Mask/Face Covering are recommended when inside park facilities.
- Guest compliance with Tribal COVID-19 guidelines is mandatory.
- RV Site Rental – 3 month minimum (January – March)
- Cabin Rental – 2 night minimum
- Note that changes and updates will be communicated as needed to keep guests informed, safe, and healthy.
We ask that everyone follow these safety guidelines for everyone’s health and safety!
Cabins are temporarily closed until further notice.